mmmpanadas is HEB’s 2018 Quest for Texas Best Grand Prize Winner!
We’re overjoyed to share the news that Cody and Kristen Fields — our friends, clients and the founders of mmmpanadas — have won the grand prize in HEB’s 5th annual Quest for Texas Best competition! They took home $25,000, a brand new Toyota Tundra and the coveted title of “Texas Best” Primo Pick. mmmpanadas products will also receive premium placement on store shelves. HEB’s presence throughout Texas has proven to be a game changer for prior winners, in terms of brand recognition and sales.
mmmpanads was one of 25 finalists selected from more than 700 innovative food and beverage entrepreneurs hailing from nearly 140 cities and towns across Texas. Finalists pitched before a panel of HEB judges August 9th-10th at Austin’s Central Texas Food Bank. They were judged based on quality, marketability and product readiness.
If you ask us, HEB couldn’t have selected a better product or more deserving pair of people for this distinction.
We love working with Kristen and Cody and are tremendously proud of our mmmpanadas work to-date — Past, present and future projects include:
- custom website design and development
- pizza-style to-go boxes (food truck)
- burrito-style grab-and-go boxes (retail)
- branded coloring book
- presentation deck for HEB ‘Quest for Texas Best’ competition
- wrappers for grab-and-go frozen singles (retail) [in progress]
- fleet graphics for truck and trailer [in progress]
- multi-pack frozen box (retail) [future]
- cocktail-size stand-up pouch (retail) [future]
More details/coverage here: https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2018/08/13/mmmpanadas-wins-shelf-space-at-heb-25-000-in.html
… and here: https://www.kvue.com/article/life/food/austin-area-foodie-wins-grand-prize-in-h-e-bs-primo-picks-competition/269-581834088
… and all over the googlebots and interwebs